Tuesday, March 28, 2006

3/28/06 as eaten by dubs

breakfast:
1 cup of coffee, with skim and splenda
1 (embarrassingly large) bowl of kashi goodfriends cereal, with skim plus
1 glass orange juice, no pulp, not by choice

lunch:
Cafe Ole
turkey, swiss, avocado, honey mustard on wheat, grilled to perfection and lovingly consumed
1 bag baked lays
1 glass orange juice, again without pulp, again regrettably

dinner:
Cosmic Cantina
chips and guacamole
1 chicken burrito with black beans, brown rice, jack, salsa, sour cream, and (kicker) mole sauce. this was the first time i got cantina's mole sauce and it did not disappoint. a nice spiciness to it that other mole sauces can lack.

the incessant workday snacking in which i typically engage was strangely absent yesterday. which brings me to the question: what are people's favorite non-meal workday snacks? maybe we've built up enough of a sample set here that i could research the answer to this question myself, but i'd really rather you just answer in the comments.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Cigarettes.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Junior said...

Vodka.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Cock.

1:06 PM  
Blogger zachkay said...

Dick. (Does cock include dick?)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Sticking a Marks-a-lot up my ass. (Does "snack" include "putting things up your butt"?)

1:11 PM  
Blogger dubs said...

you guys i haven't been seeing a lot of cock and dick in your daily food reports

1:30 PM  
Blogger SC said...

guys, I like joking around as much as everyone, but let's not let WIA which we all love so much dissolve into chaos. Most of my snacks are candy, as we have a ton of it here at work. I eat Junior Mints fairly often, Reese's Pieces if I can find them. An afternoon ritual is walking down to FG to see if they have any better snacks - they often do. I eat a lot of cock. Yesterday I had five Oreos. Sometimes a bag of Fritos. A clementine is my preferred morning snack if I can't wait until lunch.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home