Friday, March 24, 2006

Junior, 3/23/06

Let me tell you, this shit will be fucking boring.

Turkey burger with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, plus a little Thousand Island dressing
Spicy fries
A&W root beer

Grapes
1/2 bottle, the dragonfruit vitaminwater (once again it bests me)

2 styrofoam cups, Ketel and Boylan seltzer water

Turkey and provolone sandwich (Hastily made. More turkey? You better believe it.)
Veggie sticks

1.5 glasses, some Italian white wine

Viper Room
Vodka soda

And has been the trend the past few days, I went to bed hungry! I am a hungry boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger MMW said...

Umm, last time I checked, spicy fries are decidedly NOT boring.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, I like that the words "spicy," "dragon," and "viper" all appear in a boring day.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home