Tuesday, April 25, 2006

what dubs ate on 4/24

breakfast:
1 large bowl of raisin bran +skim
1 cup oj, pulpless
1, wait for it, 1% latte that i made myself because i finally figured out how to use the espresso machine. i am not exaggerating when i say that this is going to change my coffee habits drastically. and yes it had splenda in it.

pre-lunch snack:
1 cup honey nut cheerios

lunch:
turkey, swiss, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard on a wheat roll
1 bag "dirty" salt + vinegar chips
1 orange-orange vitamin water ("essential," c + calcium)
1 chocolate cigar (tasty)

dinner:
gemelli with olive oil, diced tomatoes, garlic, and grated romano, reheated from lunch on 4/23
1 lemonade vitamin water ("multi-v," a-zinc)

how many vitamin waters do you suppose is the record for one day? not that my paltry 2 comes close, but I bet I could drink a dozen pretty easily. not that a dozen would come close either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home