Friday, June 16, 2006

6/15, 8.5 days of school left

Breakfast: (6:45-7:30)

1 rolled up tortilla with cheese and tapatio sauce
1 regular McDonalds coffee
3 creams, 2 sugars
1 chocolate chip cookie

Lunch: (11:45-12:15)
1 chicken bacon cheddar sandwich from Starbucks
1 regular coffee

at my kids' theatre rendition of "There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom" by Louis Sachar:
2 cups Sprite
1 slice pepperoni pizza
I got 12 pizzas for just over $60 from Little Caeser's! I was floored.

Dinner:
A turkey sausage and mushroom calzone
(eaten in the car on the way to SC's. I eat way too much in my car, it's messy and dangerous, but what a timesaver!)

SC's:

1 glass riesling of some kind
1 glass HoneyMoon
a bunch of Mission tortilla chips and salsa

3 Comments:

Blogger suebell said...

List the most messy foods you have ever eaten in your car. My list starts with burritos, spaghetti, and salad.

For you New Yorkers...how about on the subway? or in a taxi?

7:23 PM  
Blogger MMW said...

I bet some wag was going to say "pussy".

8:38 AM  
Blogger SC said...

pussy.

Sue, where was the calzone from?

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home