Friday, June 16, 2006

[Clever Title]

4 egg whites
5 strawberries
A handful of red grapes
Diet Lemon Snapple

Chipotle:

FunFriend Schobly earns major points by discovering a newish Chipotle where the lunch lines are minimal. If you haven't yet found this Chipotle, and if you think I'm telling you where this Chipotle is located, so that you and your co-workers can come get all up in my business, then you are mistaken.

Salad with lettuce, chicken, two scoops of mild salsa, a bunch of green Tabasco sauce, and honey-chipotle vinaigrette (This is my standard Chipotle order. I never get rice or beans because they make me feel too full. I typically eat this meal at least three or four times a week, because Chipotle is across the street from my apartment, and because I am lazy, and because it is delicious.)
A couple of tortilla chips


2 slices of soppressata
2 turkey meatballs with tomato and basil sauce
A couple handfuls of green grapes
Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi (comically inferior to regular Diet Pepsi)

I haven't been recording my water intake. I drink like two or three liters of water a day. I'm pretty hydrated. Ironically, I have a tiny Latvian bladder.

3 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

What's everyone's standard Chipotle order?

SC - chicken crispy tacos, medium salsa, cheese, lettuce, no guac. Order of chips and guac.

12:05 PM  
Blogger conrad said...

Sandis, you and I are more or less on the same page when it comes to ordering at Chipotle. I do sometimes forego the vinaigrette, but I make it up on the back end by using all their green tobasco.

Q: What kind of a response do you get when you tell the woman at Chipotle you want "a burrito bol with lettuce-no-rice", when really the thing you should be asking for is a "salad"?
A: Visible, vocal anger.

12:41 PM  
Blogger sandis said...

Conrad, I no longer encounter an ordering problem at Chipotle now that they've officially added "salad" to the menu. Prior to this, when ordering a bol with lettuce and no rice, I got a whole lot of attitude that I didn't really appreciate. (Frankly, I still get a bit of attitude when I forego the beans, unless I'm at my home-base Chipotle, in which case I get a knowing nod and, sometimes, if I'm very lucky, a thumb-and-first-finger point in the manner of a sign-language handgun.)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home