Saturday, June 17, 2006

~Friday~

Breakfast:
I think I had yogurt with blueberries and banana, and some honey drizzl-age
2.5 cups coffee
1 tumbler of OJ

Midmorning snack:
I was really hungry, so I wandered into the "Main Break Room". It turns out it's stocked with snacks and soda. I had some Sweet and Salty trail mix.

Lunch:
1PB&J
1 Pink Lady apple.

Dinner:
at home:
2 Stone IPAs
leftover daal and rice
at Elbow Room:
Guinness (shhh...it was for Bloomsday)
Sierra Nevada IPA
Grilled reuben with french fries. The bread was too thick and the crust too crusty, so when consumed the crust tore up the roof of my mouth. Made the whole sandwich eating very unpleasant.

at Harris Grille:
1 Red Seal Ale

at Doc's:
1 yuengling

One of the bouncers at Doc's appeared to be a gigantic tool.
I was able to infer this from the fact that he was trying to read Arianna Huffington's book about Picasso, Picasso: Creator and Destroyer while carding tartily dressed ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home