Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Guest Monday (a.k.a. "Monday")

1 bowl Frosted Flakes with skim milk
Diet Lemon Snapple (get used to this one)

I usually eat Frosted Flakes when I'm hung over, which I was yesterday, and quite powerfully so.

Romaine salad with tuna, tomato, red onions, and kalamata olives
Piece of flatbread
Diet Lemon Snapple

3 turkey meatballs in tomato basil sauce
Half of a mochi red bean cake

FunFriend Cunard and I usually split a mochi after dinner every night as we watch "Law & Order." I can't decide whether I think this is "cute" or "stupid."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Sandis, I noticed that you didn't have much Sparks Lite or Fish Paste Tubes yesterday. If I'm not mistaken, and one can't imagine that I am, those are your favorite foods? Ever?

12:36 PM  
Blogger sandis said...

It's certainly true that I have both of these items in my fridge. But as you know, nefarious Jack, this is entirely your doing and not my own. However, I do owe you an enormous debt of gratitude for turning me on to the delightful array of Asian snacks at M2M. Pocky!!!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home