Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Am Taking A Journey

A journey through burgers.

As a service to FoodReporter and myself, I will eat 30 burgers in the next two months. All will be from establishments with some claim to offering one of the finest burgers in New York City.

This is where I will be going:

21, Better Burger, Blue 9, Blue Smoke, Bun and Burger, Burgers and Cupcakes, Corner Bistro, Donovan's Pub, D.B. Bistro Moderne, Du Mont Burger, Big Nick's Burger Joint, Goodburger, Houston's, Island Burger, Jackson Hole, J.G. Melon, Lucky Burger, Parker Meridian's Burger Joint, Paul's Place, Peter Luger's, Petite Abeille, Pop Burger, Prime Burger, P.J. Clarke's, Rare Bar and Grill, Schnack, Shake Shack, Spotted Pig, New York Burger Company, The Burger Joint (3rd Ave)

If you have an interest in joining me at any of these places, do. Together we will eat and laugh and create fond memories we can cherish forever until the prions destroy our brains.

4 Comments:

Blogger MMW said...

Weird...I thought I dreamed that Conrad had made this vow.

3:38 AM  
Blogger sandis said...

This is the kind of cutting-edge research you're going to be up against:

http://www.nypost.com/food/nursing_a_beef_with_shamburgers_food_steve_cuozzo.htm

9:20 AM  
Blogger sandis said...

Computers are hard!

9:21 AM  
Blogger zachkay said...

I estimate Conrad will eat at two of these burger places in a month's time, and he will order a lot of terrible Chinese food for every other meal.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home