Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Birthday, 6/17

Breakfast:
half of a chicken tarragon sandwich
1 cup coffee
french vanilla coffeemate

Lunch:
Some delicious gyoza, cooked up by Yank
Gyoza dipping sauce

Dinner:
Gazpacho
sweet corn, grilled
grilled zucchini
burgers (old Bell recipe, with breadcrumbs, egg, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce)
spicy mustard, relish, ketchup, red onions, basil leaves, pepper jack cheese (burger fixins)

I bought a cute little 14" grill and made this stuff on our deck. I can't wait to do some more grilling! Please share your best grill recipes with me, in honor of summertime.

1 pomegranate martini
3 Corona lights with lime
margarita
maybe some other stuff too?

Bowling:
French fries with ketchup
1 and 1/2 Bud lights

2 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

I will attest that these burgers were really good, which, I'll be honest, surprised me. I saw all the green stuff in them and thought they'd be some sort of Asian ruination of fine American cuisine.

11:21 AM  
Blogger suebell said...

Well, as you know, when Asian and American parts combine, it creates a super hybrid vigor. Living proof, right here.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home