Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday the Fuckin' Twenty-Second of June

Breakfast:
raisin bran with blueberries & 1% milk
3 cups of coffee

Luncheon:
PB&J
pink lady apple

Dinner:
black beans and rice with canned diced tomatoes, and chopped celery & carrots
small amt of rotelle with pesto from Monday night.
1.5 glass pinot grigio

Drinks at Pittsburgh Deli Company:
Shhiiiiiit, foo', but I drank a lot up in this piece.
Maybe 6 beers? Let's try to re-construct the night...
1 Coors Light (it was a dollar)
1 Red Hook ESB
err...fuzziness, but I think I had a yuengling, maybe? Or was it something else? Oh! It was this fancy Hieronymus Bosch-ly named ale, I think...like end of the world ale or something? But it was rich and tasty, and I definitely had that before I had the yuengling, or however the eff you spell that. So then after the "Bosch" Ale (was it Angel Cloud Ale? Something like that.), I had the yuengling, and then some more to drink, Yuengling, for you cool guys out there.

And then the specials started up again. Some sort of pale ale, which was surprisingly good, for $2/20oz glass. Nice special. So 2 of those, yes, two.

I think I'm missing a yuengling in there. Redacted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home