Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday June 8th


I'm sort of interested in documenting WHEN I eat everything. I invite you to do the same, especially if it's embarrassing and weird.

Breakfast:

chile verde burrito, smothered in cheddar cheese (6:45am, in the car)
1 cup McDonald's small regular coffee (7:30am)
3 creams, 2 sugars
1 McDonald's chocolate chip cookie (9:15am)

Lunch: (11:45-12:15)

tuna fish, mixed with relish and mayo
5 whole grain crackers
3-4 wheat thins
1 blackberry fruit leather strip
1/2 a handful of almonds
some swigs of Pepsi

This entire time, I was berated by Mrs. Tibbitts, a third grade teacher, for not eating enough.

Snack: (3:00-3:20pm, during an after school art class I teach)

1 bag kettle corn nuts
the rest of the almonds from lunch
some swigs of Pepsi

Home: (5:15-5:45)

1 Pacifico
a couple of almonds

Dinner: (6:45ish)

Homemade pad thai
(rice noodles and sauce came in a paper package from Trader Joe's. Added hot pepper flakes, ginger, garlic, scrambled egg, calamari, shrimp, scallops, teriyaki chicken, an orange and a red bell pepper, and some mixed vegetables. I topped it off with some crumbled almonds, thanks to my hearty Braun food processor. This hodgepodge was really quite good.)
1 Pacifico


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home