Friday, June 16, 2006

6/15/06

Nectarine
Blueberries

Strachiccino*

2 pieces spicy tuna roll

Club 331:
Saltines
Maker's on ice

Birds on Franklin:
Ahi tuna burger with lettuce and tomato
Piece of broccoli
Bourbon on ice
Wyder's pear cider**
Half shot of Jack

White Horse on Western:
Bourbon on ice
2 white wines

Later:
1 Red Stripe

*I am still working out the kinks with this. I have yet to make a batch that does not fill two pint glasses plus. What am I supposed to do? I'm thinking I'll reduce the quantity of each ingredient.

**This impulse buy was delicious and tasted like juice. I have a very hard time believing it contained any alcohol.

2 Comments:

Blogger strach said...

Thought experiment: If I had had a baby in me yesterday and had eaten and drank the things I did (caffeine, tuna, booze), what would that baby (Wentworth Earl Miller IV) look like?

4:40 PM  
Blogger SC said...

I love a pear cider.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home