Friday, June 16, 2006

Guest Post, Thursday 6/15

This is a post from a really stoned teenager I saw last night at a bodega on avenue A, between 12th and 13th.

Huevos Rancheros for breakfast... at 1 pm! It's Summer break!

A bunch of weed brownies.
Some plain weed.
A little bit of a joint that I ate by accident.

Party Mix from the bodega on A, between 12th and 13th. I accidentally got two of these Party Mixes and then put them on the counter at the same time that my buddy Eliot put his bag of cheetos and his Dr. Pepper on the counter. Then the guy working there crazily rang us up together and it was wicked confusing because we wanted to be charged separately. It was really funny, I thought. Then I took one of the bags of Party Mix and put it back to make things more clear what we were aiming to buy and in what order, and then after we paid I went and got another bag of Party Mix and paid for that as well. I was wearing my fishing hat at the time.

3 cheetos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home