Wednesday, August 09, 2006

keep it alive

YESTERDAY I began the day with two home brown hash browns salted and peppered in the pan, and two strips of bacon plus my standard OJ. I also had an espresso and some blueberries. For lunch, we ordered from Prado Food Of The Americas. I got papaya chicken with black beans and rice but they didn't have my favorite thing, Jamaican tamales. I had some glazed donut holes , then later some coffee and an Andes candy . We got out of work early so I had a Sam Adams Summer Ale and 1/3 bottle of Smoking Loon Chardonnay . Dinner with co-workers at Maggiano's, where the food is not good, was Parmesan garlic bread and meat lasagna along with some nice red wine . Later, Calvados and a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich as I watched a great car chase on the local news. The guy went into a farm, and drove between the trees, and then got out of the car and even the helicopter couldn't see him and they had to send in the dogs!

3 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

what'd you guys think?

12:15 PM  
Blogger SC said...

you can definitely order wrong - I've only lately come around on it. But the chicken dishes and the tamales I think are marvelous.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

I don't know how I feel about spicing things up by adding car chases.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home