Monday, March 20, 2006

Florida 3/16-3/19

3/16 LGA Food Court
-slice of cheese pizza, side of chicken, orange juice from Famous Famiglia Pizzeria
-advil and life savers
-jetblue cookie

The food from Famiglia had such an effect on me that I almost missed my flight as I had no choice but to run to the bathroom when they were almost done boarding the plane. Is anyone happy about the addition of grape into the life-savers package? I hadn't had life-savers in a while and I was pretty pissed.

3/17 West Palm Beach
Lunch 3:15pm
-dinner roll, apple (with some paint on the skin), chicken, peppermint patty
Dinner 5:15pm (as soon as we had finished lunch my grandparents made reservations for dinner one hour later so we could get an early bird special)
-2 glasses pinot grigio
-spaghetti
-chicken parmigiana

Brewzzi at CityPlace
-2 bud lights

3/18
-a piece of pita bread, orange juice
-some peppermint patties and chocolate tastations
Nanny's Birthday Dinner 6:45pm Cafe L'Europe
-dinner rolls
-2 glasses pinot noir
-chicken and carrots
-vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce

3/19
Lunch
-roll
-turkey (I discovered that the gross turkey from my cafeteria at work was in fact honey turkey, but normally honey turkey isn't so bad)
-orange juice
-peppermint patties and tastations
-Jetblue cookie
Dinner at Home
-turkey and roll I took from Florida
-chips and salsa
-nesquik chocolate milk
-a sip of WLG's 3 Musketeers lowfat chocolate milk drink

1 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

I don't think I'm much of a food snob, but lately I've taken delight in having lovely meals on planes while my neighbors suffer. Really? You're going to pay $5 for the United Snack Box? I have a turkey and provolone sandwich on foccacia from Whole Foods, with carrots, dijon mustard, lettuce, sundried tomatoes, a bag of cracked pepper Kettle Chips, and a Hanson's Creamy Root Beer.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home