Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I think you know what a picture's worth

An idea for foodfriends with digital cameras: if you get the opportunity, why not show us what you're eating?

For instance, what if I'd eaten this for lunch:

See how exciting?

Now, I don't want to get started on lists of favorite food blogs, because I'm sure we all have about 50, but here is a great one I would like to offer as an example.

I actually sought out and bought that lunch box a few months ago in Portland because I love this blog so much, and I plan on copying her photo format as soon as I get a digital camera and a job where I can bring my lunch in to work.

Just think about it alls I'm saying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

In a fortuitous bit of bicoastal FBC kismet, I have actually found links to photos of the kinds of pizza I had for lunch. Sadly, my brain condition prevents me from posting them until I've finished eating for the day. Re: photos taken by myself, it's going to be a long time before I get my shit together enough to implement this idea.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home