Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SC Presents: 3/14/06

Breakfast:
English muffin with butter
Orange juice
Part of a Snapple Pink Lemonade
Some Capresso cappuccino, but not much

Lunch:
Asparagus Soup (credit Strach with making me a fan!)
Chinese chicken salad from Joan's On Third*

IBC Cream Soda (not a very good cream soda, if you ask me. I prefer A&W despite my differences with their corporate leadership)

1/2 a big chocolate chip cookie

Dinner:
2 slices of Village Pizza Hawaiian pizza
1 Harp
1 glass of some kind of fancy red wine
some fancy chocolate

* LA FoodFriends, thoughts on Joan's On Third? We order from there a lot at work, all my co-workers loving froofy girl sandwiches and such. I don't love it, but the last time I was there I saw Janel Moloney!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home