Wednesday, May 24, 2006

2006 May 23

Orange juice
Two Marmite toast

Iced coffee with milk and sugar
Diet Coke - Most of the other writers had left the room and left this bottle of Diet Coke behind for me to steal. I don't even like Diet Coke! Sorry, friend.

Smiler - BLT with cheese on toasted wheat with mayo
Arizona Performance Extreme Energy Shot
Bag of baby carrots
Ponzo - Mocha cake
Hershey's Kiss
Bite of Ponzo fruit tart
20oz Arizona black tea with ginseng and honey

Popeye's - Breast, thigh, biscuit, cole slaw, cherry coke

Home
16oz PBR
BLT with cheese on toasted wheat with mayo - watercress for lettuce - yes after I ate a BLT with cheese for lunch I padded out an already full dinner with a BLT with cheese

Bowery Bar - Two gins and tonic
Fish - Tanqueray and tonic
Typhoon - a generous half of a 10oz bottle of Suichi sake
Heathers - Pint of Stella Artois
Home - Three Pabst Blue Ribbon

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

What's your favorite part of trying to quit smoking? I like binge eating and then smoking cigarettes that night anyways like a jerk.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I decided to check my caloric intake for the day, since I ate dinner twice. I used corporate websites for branded products and http://www.nutritiondata.com/ for the rest.

Now, bear in mind that this is just an estimate, and subject to some variance. Nonetheless, I found the answer I arrived at very interesting.

Feel free to reread what I ate and make your own guess about how many calories I ate before I tell you.

I'll use text to minimize an unfortunate "spoiler" factor. The answer is five thousand two hundred eighty three calories.

Here's another fun "didjaknow" - my "abs" were a bit sore, so I went to touch them, and found about a centimeter of fat that was not there on Monday.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home