Thursday, May 18, 2006

What I Imagine: JEH Fan Fic

Those of you who work with him might have a better idea, but I assume I have rendered an accurate description of how JEH eats and lives.

Breakfast:
1 Bowl of Cheerios
Sausage and eggs
2 roasted chickens
2 glasses milk

Snack:
Pear from a pear tree at the top of a mountain which I scaled with no harness.

Lunch:
Bear meat sandwich (bear came at me, initially tried resolve things nonviolently, ultimately had to wrestle it to death)
Gatorade

Snack:
Took three local kids out to ice cream after I rescued them from a burning building, no fire suit.

Happy Hour:
Whiskey with the Mayor, who took me out to thank me for the time I caught a bunch of terrorists.

Dinner with Family:
Mom's pot roast
Mashed potatoes with gravy
Green beans
Apple pie a la mode

Out with buds:
50 beers, no hangover

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Here's a theory/fairly accurate pastiche of things James tends to eat:

Breakfast:
58oz Diet Mountain Dew
Egg white sandwich, onions, mayo
Off-brand Twinkie

Lunch:
Several rolls sushi
Five hamburgers
Diet Pepsi
1 1/2 cinammon pizzas from Papa John's

Dinner:
~ten beers
Falafel Sandwich
a few more beers

Strach, your crucial misstep was thinking that James eats dinner.

8:39 AM  
Blogger SC said...

More FanFic!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home