Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SC's yesterday

Breakfast:
Coffee from Black Dog
Breakfast burrito from the Wilshire cart (this was gross, so I abandoned it)
1/2 Peanut Butter PowerBar

Lunch - Prado
My lunch situation is similar to Warbs, except we don't work on the lot, so there's no commissary. And people would raise eyebrows if I ordered two lunches. If I hate what we're getting, I can go to Baja Fresh or Koo Koo Roo or Johnnie's Pizza, but this is very rare.
Papaya chicken (terrific!)
Jamaican tamales (so good! sweet and corny, the way I like 'em)
Rice and black beans

Cocktail Hour
No cocktails
8 pieces of Tillamook sharp cheddar on multi-grain Wheat Thins

Dinner
Omitted. I half-heartedly imagined I might find food at Spaceland, but I wasn't too hungry.

The Sword @ Spaceland
2 mugs of PBR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home