Monday, July 10, 2006

ZK, reporting live, from NY, about the Cape, until July 4th.

This is my week until July 4th. The rest of my vacation will be available tomorrow.

6/30, midnight
Crostini, challah, teriyaki chicken, turkey, white chocolate M & M's. A little bit of oreo crunch ice cream. Some pita bread.

7/1
Some challah, some crostini, some M & M's. A tiny bit of turkey. OJ.

BBQ w/ my parents.
Chips and salsa.
1 Sam Adams Black Lager. (I was going to drive to see my brothers two hours after dinner and my parents who don't know much about alcohol were very worried about me drinking one beer, so they said I could have half of a beer. In the end, I had a whole beer because I am a charmer.)
Grilled chicken, asparagus, carrots, white rice. OJ.

7/2
Challah, turkey. Crostini. M&M's. OJ.

Dinner @ The Chatham Squire Tavern
Grilled chicken sandwich w/ french fries. OJ.

White chocolate covered oreo. Some fudge.

7/3
Some Melt-a-Way from Bonatt's. I think I've already said what a melt-a-way is, but if not, it's like a piece of sugar bread covered in sugar that is about the best thing to eat for breakfast.

Grilled chicken sandwich and french fries at the beach. OJ.

Turkey breast, carrots, asparagus, white rice, white roll, chips and salsa, Sam Adams brown ale. OJ.
Oreo crunch ice cream w/ hot fudge from The Sundae School.

7/4
Some chips. A hamburger. The man grilling these hamburgers was insane. He cooked the buns for twice as long as the burgers, so every bun was entirely covered in charcoal, which is disgusting and really unhealthy. I took a bun off the grill, so it would be palatable, which led him to give me an e-coli covered, rare burger. It was pretty good.

Dinner w/ my parents, grandma, Xtina, and Ben and Emily Finer.
1 Sam Adams Brown Ale, chips and salsa, steak, asparagus, broccoli, white rice, buttered bread w/ paprika made by xtina, 1 cherry, some fudge.

5 Comments:

Blogger doogs said...

ZK-

Did you get jimmies on your Sundae School sundae? If not, it might interest you to know that THEY ARE FREE OF CHARGE

11:02 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

I think they don't even have jimmies there.

8:36 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

A lot of minorities are probably pretty turned off by this blog right now.

9:10 AM  
Blogger doogs said...

Maybe I was thinking of The Schoolhouse. You should go there sometime, it's totally racist.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Zachary said...

The Schoolhouse was burned down by Klansmen last October. Try again.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home