Thursday, December 28, 2006

Internet

An ask.metafilter post about essential food staples to keep on hand
A sweet Cuisinart version of the Foreman grill - It might inspire you to tell your computer, "Griddle me this, Batjerk!"

My aunt Christine gave me a totally ruling Calphalon 12" Everyday pan, with hard anodized surface. I made delicious steaks in it. I "deglazed" with some Charles Shaw Merlot and put a few mashed cloves of garlic in with a dash of cornstarch to make sauce. Clean-up was a breeze!

2 Comments:

Blogger schoboats said...

I also had a bit of a cookware Christmas. A nice little French press coffee thingy from the folks, and a sweet All-Clad frying pan from the lovely A, partly in response to concerns about the amount of teflon we were ingesting from our battered non-stick number. Doesn't that shit give you Alzheimer's or something?

1:55 PM  
Blogger SC said...

if teflon gives you Alzheimer's, then all my friends better write their names on polaroids stat.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home