Wednesday, March 15, 2006

2006 March 15

The Ides of March

Free Starbucks tall with h/h and sugar
Salt bagel with cream cheese

Sullivan Street Bakery
Pizza patate - [image here]
Pizza funghi - cremini mushrooms - [image here]

Nantucket Nectars 100% juice peach orange - "'Valentine' was the name of the Nantucket Fire Department's first Dalmatian" - (Duh, Tom & Tom)

Una Pizza Napoletana
Brasilena, Moka Drink brand, "la bibita di solo caffé," espresso and carbonated water
Pizza Filetti - Fresh cherry tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, fresh basil, sea salt

Private Eyes
Sprite

Circus
Some popcorn and a few peanuts

Small Dr. Pepper

I prefer my normal coffee dude.

3 Comments:

Blogger mdp said...

That is a nearly unreasonable amount of pizza, but they all seem pretty good. Is the napoletana pizza as good as it sounds?

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

It is very good and worth checking out some time. Still, it's $18.95 for one single-serving pizza, which is excessive for a pizza. With Gruppo right down the street, I probably won't be visiting this place too much. It's also not quite the ambience for a date place - it's for people who totally love their pizza.

I may have been a bit biased after lunch (this too a wee bit pricy for pizza, but also mad tasty).

This is Insurance, but Flickr user Slice has a big love for NY pizza and extensive photo documentation thereof. I'm thinking we might want to organize a dinner at Luzzo's one day?

Also, I forgot to mention last time we ran through NY pizza picks, but I have give Pomodoro second tier love.

But where can I get some decent Greek style pizza in this crazy city? A: Queens and many other places.

9:35 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

I know for a fact that at least 4, and possibly 5, FoodFriends have been to Luzzo's, and I think we have all enjoyed it. I would definitely like to plan an official FoodReporter trip, as I have not yet, for whatever reason, sampled the pizza.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home