Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mango Magnificence

Yesterday began the Week of Eating Berries! For breakfast I had an English muffin with Skippy creamy peanut butter (protein, FFs!) and some blueberries. For lunch, I had vegetable soup and a club sandwich from Toast. The bread at Toast is an incredible kind, delicious if you eat it right away but it goes stale within hours. Later in the day, I had a Barq's root beer. For dinner, I had Indian feast, prepared by Vali. I assume he'll report the details. The tandoori chicken was, no joke, one of the ten best servings of chicken I've ever had.

I also drank 3 of the new cocktail I premiered last night:
MANGO MAGNIFICENCE
1 part club soda
2 parts vodka (I used some kind I got at Trader Joe's which was good)
2 parts mango juice with antioxidents (again, Trader Joe's)
dash of half and half or light cream.

This is completely terrific to drink. You can also substitute dark rum (Whaler's is good) for vodka - this might even taste better, but the coloring is a bit less appealing, sort of a murky brown.

I also drank a good deal of wine, a glass of Chivas, and some medicine. Later in the hopes of preventing "hang over" I had some Maruchan chicken ramen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Dubs - how are the French Fries at Spanky's? I kind of like barbecue joint fries most of the time, if they're the battery and spicy kind. Also, where is Spanky's?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

Spanky's is right near my office on 43rd and Broadway I think.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home