Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April the Third

Smoked gouda on Wheat Thins. Can anyone tell me how long smoked gouda lasts? This batch still seems okay after about 3 weeks.

For lunch, I enjoyed an ostrich burger from Fudrucker's, with lettuce, pickles, cheddar, and BBQ sauce. A little dry.
Fruit cup.
Barq's root beer
Small bag of Ruffles potato chips

Snack was a Twix ice cream bar.

Later that night, I had a tumbler of Jameson on ice, and a glass of Calvados. Then a large bowl of vanilla ice cream. Upon finishing the ice cream, at about 12:30am, I reviewed my day, and realized I had forgotten to eat dinner.

FoodFriends - have you ever forgotten a meal?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Temporary meal amnesia - here is a common thing I do, recorded in the form of plans formed over the course of the evening.

Oh, I'm meeting my friends at a bar pretty early tonight - I should remember to get a meal on the way. Also, I don't want to drink too much tonight because of my drinking issue.

This, I would say, is a good plan. Next, I arrive at the bar, having forgotten about the food.

Boy, I have a sensation in my tummy that wants things in it. I'll try a beer.

A solution, but you will note that it is not in line with the now forgotten original plan.

My tummy is full - of alcohol! Now that my friends have split up, I will go find more alcohol until I fall asleep.

The next day, my body feels hilarious.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home