Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tuesday and Wednesday, ZK

Tuesday, 4/25
Grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and lettuce. I figured that there wasn't much difference healthwise between getting my usual chicken slices from the salad bar and a roll and getting a roll with a chicken breast in it, as in the sandwich, but that was all before I decided to order bacon on my sandwich and they gave me like 10 pieces of bacon and I ate all of the bacon. Later on Tuesday I went to the doctor for a strep test and he didn't give me one but instead twice told me I should lift weights and he set up a consultation with a gastrointerologist for me. This is because of what I eat?
Chocolate chip cookie, OJ, apple, oyster crackers, hot chocolate.

Chicken wings, brioche roll, two cookies, OJ.

Wednesday, 4/26
1/2 croissant
Grilled chicken, broccoli, lettuce, pepper sauce, pepper, ketchup, OJ, chocolate chip cookie, chocolate milk, oyster crackers, white roll w/ butter.

1 mini Bud.
5 glasses of B&G lager.
1 slice of cheese pizza from Stromboli.
I figured if I drank before I ate I would get drunker faster and not have to drink as much. Somehow I barely got drunk at all and the pizza made me feel wicked gross.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I think your doctor may be on to something - your main medical problem is probably that your muscles are too small.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home