Sunday, May 28, 2006

2006 May 27

Vanilla Silk
Bacon
Oatmeal with honey
Orange juice
Two slices of toast with marmite

Nachos with refried black beans, jalapeƱos, cheddar and jack cheese, diced tomatoes, and black olives.
Grapefruit soda
Tangerine
Golden cola champagne
Edy's peach bar

Some honeydew
Gorgonzola
Vodka and soda

Vodka and grapefruit soda
Two slices of toast with marmite
Corn chips and guacamole
Kosher dill pickle
Two dark chocolates
Two vodkas and grapefruit soda

My refrigerator appears to have broken again last night after have been filled, by me, with many groceries, all of which cost me money. Please await the results of my investigation into whether it has resumed normal function over night, which may or may not be nothing but swears.

2 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

Vodka and grapefruit soda sounds marvelous. What's it called?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

It's pretty dece, probably better than the straight grapefruit soda. I don't know if it has a formal name, I feel like some sort of variation on "greyhound" might be reasonable. Maybe the "dogfucker"?

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home