Friday, May 26, 2006

2006 May 25

Woongjin Morning Rice

Cheese croissant
Banana
Iced coffee with milk and sugar
Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino with Whey Protein

Arizona Crazy Cocktail
Subway - BMT
Four Hershey's Kisses

Amy's - Focaccia with goat cheese, eggplant, and tapenade

7 Eleven - 3.5 oz "Big Gulp" brand generic milk chocolate bar

Art
Three okay white wines
One pretty bad red
Most of 16oz Grolsch - (I was drinking this on the walk home and realized that I was walking up to a police station so I ditched it)

Home
Four viognier spritzers
16oz PBR
Smirnoff Ice
Maybe another Smirnoff Ice?
Possibly another beer or two?
I don't really know.
This was the point in the evening where I shed my daytime masque of civility and propriety and turn into a beast, a hilarious gamboling beast shouting and drinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

The viognier was a 2004 Viognier du Pesquié from Château Pesquié in the southern bit of the Rhône valley. Hooray!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home