Friday, May 12, 2006

5/11/06

Strawberries

Costco frozen mocha drink

Cooking with CB, test bites of:
Homemade mac & cheese (pre-bake)
Ginger shrimp with stir-fried corn, sugar snap peas, red pepper, green onion
3 pieces sea-themed jelly candy (testing possibilities for CB Jr.'s upcoming sea-themed birthday)

Diet Dr. Pepper

Leftover Brazilian vegetables, beans, and rice
3 glasses Chardonnay

At the Cat and Fiddle:
1 pint Stella (Thank you, FoodAssociate DC, I owe you)
Part of a pint of Fat Tire
Part of a pint of Stella (I could not finish my Fat Tire so I swapped it for v.Danger's Stella without asking)
Something I thought was a piece of bread, but turned out to be a small onion. An unpleasant surprise to say the least, but now I finally live up to my nickname, "West Coast Jeff Dubbin."

1 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

Or She-Jeff Dubbin

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home