Thursday, May 18, 2006

5/18

Breakfast:
Banana
OJ
Dunkin' Donuts coffee

Logan Airport Legal Seafoods:
Roll with butter
Bowl of clam chowder with oyster crackers
Coke
Cup of coffee (I know this was too much caffeine, but I had time, and I wanted to continue listening to a conversation at a table near me where a pilot was explaining to a flight attendant how DVDs work)

Newark Airport:
Some chicken tenders with BBQ and Honey Mustard sauce from Miami Subs

The very scenario described in the Questionnaire occured - a quirk of fate, a flight postponement, left me in New York for one mealslength. Let's see how I did.

NYC - Gallery Tour:
Can of Heineken.
2 cups of Ensoleil Cuvee blanc de blancs wine
St. Francis chardonnay (this was nast, as even the pourer agreed. It tasted like butter popcorn Jelly Belly. Jack, please confirm this improbable taste. Most of mine I poured in the gutter.)
1/2 peace cupcake
1 cup undetermined white wine

NYC - Chumley's:

1 beer, undetermined.

NYC - Max:
2 glasses, Al Verdi pinot grigio
1 glass, Lyricus
1 glass, San Gionovese
Lasagna

NYC - Jack's Courtyard:
1 Roquefort cracker
1 Woodchuck cider

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

It was bad chardonnay - damaged, let's say. I finished mine no problem.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home