Monday, June 26, 2006

2006 June 25

Orange juice, vanilla granola, and home fries with chorizo

Orange juice, 1% milk, grilled peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich

McDonald's Asian salad, Budweiser - (I'm sorry, Asian people, especially the good people of i-am-asian.com, but this salad is garbage. And this is not an intrinsic property of McDonald's salads, some of them are essentially palatable.)

Pork milanesas, Orange juice, 1pt .9floz Ruddle's County Ale

Pork chops in the Milanese fashion are probably the best of the three things that I'm capable of cooking. They're also cheap and require very little "prep" or "cooking" time. So naturally I haven't made any in months, possibly all year. I fucked up pretty badly. I forgot to get any lemons or applesauce, which are both things I like, and I sort of burnt one because I got distracted during the very dramatic and crucial final minutes of frying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home