Friday, June 23, 2006

2006 June 22

For breakfast I enjoyed the McDonald's #5 with orange juice. I also, at my office, had two Ritz crackers with some hummus.

For lunch I went to Amish Market and had a chicken parmesan sandwich and a Boylan's Cane Cola. My office's bounty then furnished me with a small cup of room temperature Mountain Dew.

I ate a banana.

My obligations to the world of aestheticism led me to drink a small cup of very foamy and warm Coors Light. Also, two cups of white wine, a miniature cup of Heineken, a cup of an unknown but adequate brut, a 2005 Vendogne Pinot Grigio (Cal.), and two spritzers.

At F&B, I had a sea dog, except they were out of salmon dogs, so I instead had a beer-battered cod wedge with tomato salsa, mild horseradish sauce, and lemon. I also had potato fries with some ketchup, aïoli, and horseradish.

At Badlani's, I had two Bud Lights and probably about four Beasts one of which I shotgunned into my mouth. Also, Badlani tricked me into doing a shot of Smirnoff Triple Distilled.

Finally, I visicted Lakeside, where evidently I found it necessary to have a pint of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. I'm like one of those drunks or something!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

MMW, I am essentially wed to aestheticism. I wouldn't have it any other way, but my devotion and fondness mean I must also keep myself to a rigorous schedule despite my own natural inertia. I wouldn't complain. But as you say, it is as much that I have committed myself to the arts, lively, written, fine, and otherwise. Obligation is perhaps a bit more connotatively unhappy that commitment, but I am certainly not unhappy for it.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home