Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekend In Review 1, 6.16.06 -- Friday

Intern Lunch -- There's a New Intern in Town.
BLT wrap with avocado and brie
Brownie

Dinner:
Hoegaarden
Riesling from TJ's
Pan roasted salmon -- I've been doing this a fair amount recently. One reason is that I can try different marinades (this time I mostly just used what was around, olive oil, balsamic, shallots, parsley, salt, pepper, some white wine vinegar that Strach left me when she went West). Another reason is that it is easy and produces a very crisp skin, and I really love salmon skin.
Penne tossed with olive oil, arugula, tomato, shallots, shaved parmesan

Boxcar (this is almost certainly not the name of this bar)
Stellas

Lakeside Lounge
Guinnesses?

Blue & Gold
Guinnesses?

Jack's Courtyard
Boggle
Pabst?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home