Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Guest Times, 8/14/06

10:00 am: 1 medium-sized English Breakfast Tea Latte from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

between 11:00 and 3:40 pm: About 20 Cherries from Costco. Food Tip: Costco (at least here in LA) has fantastic fruit. Their peaches are particularly wonderful.

3:40 pm: A small Tupperware box organized as follows: one row of spicy green beans, one row of white rice, and one row of white fish with pine nuts. These I mixed together and ate with chopsticks. I also had a cup of water.

6:30 pm: 2 clementines (also from Costco).

7:00 pm: Leftovers from my parents’ new Monterey Park discovery (I couldn’t squeeze the name out of them): chow mein and a hard-boiled egg pickled in black tea. I also had a bottle of water.

8:27 pm: A few of segments of another clementine.

I watched Hell’s Kitchen tonight, in celebration of my FoodFriends invitation! I hadn't watched it at all, so I didn't really care about the outcome. The ending with the doors was dramatic! Does anyone have any thoughts about the results?

1 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

I missed Hell's Kitchen, but I watched two Houses last night. Why didn't anybody tell me how good House is?!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home