Tuesday, March 28, 2006

3.27.06

Mixed berry yogurt
Baby carrots
Hunts chocolate pudding pack
Nabisco chips ahoy 100 calorie pack thin crisps
Pear -- It occurs to me that I essentially eat a self-constructed Lunchables for lunch. I really think Lunchables are pretty gross though.

Otafuku
2 octopus takoyaki
1 squid okonomiyaki
Seafood Yaki Soba -- This place trades in Japanese street food. Takoyaki are some kind of fried dumpling, okonomiyaki is similar to an omelette, and yaki soba is noodles of course. These are topped with a brown sauce and sweet mayo sauce, as well as some bonito. It is all pretty tasty and reasonbly priced, but like American street food, you get a funny feeling in your tummy.
Harp

Anti-folk open mike @ Sidewalk
Budweiser

Lucy's
McSorley's -- This was served to me by an old lady (Lucy?) with an indeterminate eastern European accent in a divey bar that smelled like vomit and was decorated with movie promo flats from the past year (Wedding Crashers, Up a Creek, etc etc)

Blue & Gold
Some B&G lager
2 shots Jim Beam -- As I write this it occurs to me that a better response to these free shots would have been a polite no thank you. Same goes for playing MLB: The Show with roommate John (who doesn't have to work until 3 pm) at 3 am. A great night of foodreporting was had by all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

May I propose that Lucy's smelled more like poops?

7:29 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

May I counter that I know of someone who might enjoy a meal there?

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home