Sunday, March 19, 2006

BREAKFAST

FdFds, some time ago I read about a British study on the subject of breakfast. Here's the jist. Since then, I have a hefty, protein-filled breakfast every morning.

FoodFriends, I cannot be too emphatic about the importance! Regrettably, I don't care for eggs, but I manage a substantial amount of protein every morning. And every morning, I feel like a champion.

If you are not having protein in ample portions at breakfast, start. Note the results for a month or so. You will feel stronger, healthier, more productive.

1 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

ProsFF Vali tells me that Ken Kesey once advised Hunter S. Thompson that a healthy, hearty breakfast was the key to surviving and thriving while under a heavy drug regimen.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home