Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 21 for SC

Breakfast:
Egg whites, bacon, and cheddar on an English muffin. Strach, egg whites are terrif from an academic perspective, but I miss the yolk tastewise. Laura's a big egg whites fan, and has fun flipping them in the pan. My office neighbor at Late Show used to order egg whites and sliced tomato from Rupert's deli every single day. He was a smart eater, generally.

Lunch:
A few bites of chicken tortilla soup from Gourmet Bites
A few bites of chicken curry salad from Gourmet Bites. Both were terrible. Gourmet Bites is one of those restaurants that tries to make too many things and makes C- versions of everything.

Dinner:
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (I was at Target and couldn't resist buying a box)
An Italian sausage
Some leftover sautee'd red peppers. Cooked these with the sausage. It was okay, but I also experienced my first strong case of FoodFriends Envy - I wished I had some of that Tuscan bread MMW's always having.
Some Dole pineapple chunks, from a can.
1 glass Smoking Loon sauvignon blanc.

Later:
Several more glasses Smoking Loon sauvignon blanc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home