Sunday, April 16, 2006

2006 April 16 - Easter Sunday

Wheat toast, honey
Orangina

Mud - Iced coffee, milk, sugar
Pommes Frites - Large poutine

Orange juice
Irish coffee

Bud Light
Two Peroni
Pabst Blue Ribbon

After my second Peroni, I felt I was set for the night. I remembered the fact that we discovered this evening that our refrigerator has not refrigerated anything for the past several days, and decided to liberate at least one PBR from the imminent purge.

Update: Concerned readers will be pleased to learn of the salvation of the other PBR, effected by my drinking of it.

A further update: Jameson 12 and soda with dash bitters. Compulsive drinking and a lack of tiredness has led me here, or possibly fear that my club soda is also going to go bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home