Friday, April 14, 2006

4-13-06

On the way to the airport, I stopped at Jack in the Box, and got a sausage, egg and cheese croissant, and a coffee, to which I added three creams and two sugars. I mostly detest Jack in the Box, but the croissant, I'll admit, was pretty good. The coffee at JintheB is weak and watery. On the airplane, I had a Ralph's sandwich - turkey, dijon mustard, Swiss cheese, lettuce on a croissant, a bag of natural flavor Kettle Chips, a Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked chocolate chunk cookie, some coffee with cream and sugar, and lots of water. I opted for Jet Blue's jungle crackers.

Arriving in Manhattan, I enjoyed my favorite New York meal - lasagna at Max, accompanied by two glasses of house syrah. We proceeded, as regular readers can doubtless predict, to Blue and Gold. There I had a glass of Blue and Gold lager, four Powers whiskeys over ice, another glass of lager, then to Lakeside, where I had two more beers, I don't know what kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home