Wednesday, April 05, 2006

2006 April 4

Banana
Orange juice
Two slices of wheat toast with butter, one with Marmite
Six slices of turkey bacon
A small pot of coffee of many nations - served with a dollop of Carnation condensed milk like in Vietnam, a small and probably too small glug of Ireland's Jameson 12 (a parting gift from the ladies in the event planning firm in my office space), and from America, some Folger's French Roast coffee

Ronzoni Rotelle 124 with a mix of Classico Mushroom & Ripe Olive and Classico Spicy Tomato and Pesto augmented with some dried red pepper and a bunch of garlic, and also some parmesan cheese, also missing from my last completely disastrous pasta outing
Orange juice

Lolita - I ran into Chris Cox
Five Guinness
"Here Comes Your Man" segued into "Punk Rock Girl" - feel free to ask me about my dumb feelings about this.

Union Pool
Three (possibly four) Guinness

Home
Most of two Jameson 12's and soda consumed while listening, again, to the entirety of Stephin Merritt's Showtunes.
Vegetarian sandwich of cheese and barbecue sauce on whole wheat bread

7 Comments:

Blogger Marx said...

I'm pretty sure I made a mixtape in 4th grade with the same Pixies to Dead Milkmen segue.

4:38 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

Are you and WDM both delaying your reports by exactly one month? If so, why?

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Time zone differences. Over on Avenue D, it's still President's Day. Honestly though, this is going to sound crazy, but it's snowing at my house right now. I know, wild. But that's March 4 for you!

9:51 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

You know what else March 4th is? Exelauno day at Roxbury Latin.

10:30 AM  
Blogger SC said...

How does Jameson 12 stack up to your straight up Jameson? I should know this, having visited two separate Jameson's distilleries.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I'll need to get some regular Jameson and an adequate palate cleanser to answer fully.

3:19 PM  
Blogger SC said...

I think this is a fine project for Good Friday, no?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home