Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cambridge

Wednesday, April 19

2 pieces of Trader Joe’s cornbread
1 ½ cups homemade Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, with cream and sugar

At the Castle
1 slice, Sicilian pepperoni pizza from ‘Noch’s
2 Gatorade Victory Lane Orange and Triple 8 vodkas

Fanueil Hall
1 Boston Barker hot dog with ketchup and mustard at Fanueil Hall

Charlie’s
Double Guinness cheeseburger with fries
Vanilla milkshake

At the Castle:
1 Double Big Gulp – Fruit Punch Gatorade
2 glasses Marker’s Mark over ice
1 Double Big Gulp – Fruit Punch Gatorade

Notes: The double Guinness cheeseburger was not very good. I ordered it because Murbles made the valid point that I wasn't not going to get a burger with Guinness in it, seeing as how I could. I don't know at what point in the process the Guinness is addded. Regardless, a better idea would have been to eat a normal cheeseburger and drink a Guinness.

Thursday, April 20

Henrietta’s Table
Maine rock crab and corn chowder (most of this was eaten by Kwang)
Henrietta’s BLT with Netsake’s bacon
Draft Nutley root beer

Border Café1 chicken burro with jambalaya
1 Corona with lime

At the Castle
2 Captain Morgan’s and Sprite over ice
1 shot Jaegermeister
1 glass white wine
3 Canty Kool-Aids

Tommy’s

1 cheese slice

Notes: Kwang ate almost all of my chowder, which lacked punch. Readers should note that any time I cite a restaurant meal, it's to be understood that I ate 2/3s of it. As for the BLT, it was fine, but no better than the BLTs I used to love at Lee's Beehive. I tried Tommy's mostly because I was curious about the legendary badness of it since changing ownership yet again. It was indeed very bad, worse than, say, Elio's. Jack had solved this problem earlier by the addition of a small Alp of oregano.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I guess this is the appropriate forum to mention that Nechita declined to eat the delicious meal I made him of part of a piece of cold pizza blanketed with Kraft Parmesan and pan fried in bacon fat, I added an egg, and served it with a very generous dose of ranch dressing. Nice hunger, Nechita.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home