Monday, May 15, 2006

2006 May 14

Orange juice
Vanilla Silk

Stroehmann's Xtreme wheat toast
-two with olivio and marmite
-one with mascarpone and honey
Strawberry FrozFruit

Little Penguin spritzer

Probably like six or so Woodbridge chardonnay spritzers maybe a bit more
Some Dirty Lighly Salted with clam dip
Some corn chips with guac
Some orzo salad
About two, let's say, dark and stormies
Budweiser
Lamb burger on a grilled Krispy Kreme with a bit of some sauce - look, folks, I got pretty tipsy, frigging mPod or someone knows what the sauce is called, I'm a real busy man and stuff, anyways, it was good sauce
One andouille

Floyd
Stroh's
Two PBR

5 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, chimichurri sauce! I also had some asparagus. My pee must have smelled HILARIOUS.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Trivia fact: I visited 11th Street briefly, where I fell on my bum to comical/embarassing effect.

11:19 AM  
Blogger mdp said...

Trivia question: according to John Elliot, our living room now smells like kitty litter. Does Jack carry kitty litter in the pockets of his jacket or is this an unrelated phenomenon?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I can be blamed for so much destruction in your living room and no more!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

At about the time I had my toast, I also had a very small serving of limburger, which I did not like very much. Its texture is gross.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home