Friday, May 19, 2006

5.18.06

Baby carrots
Blueberry yogurt
Chocolate snack pack
Fuji apple

Artie's
2 Potato pancakes
Brisket sandwich, cole slaw
No Dr. Brown's -- The waitress never brought me the Dr. Brown's I ordered but did attempt to charge me for two of them. You picked the wrong rube this time, lady. We gave her a good tip.

Levain Bakery
Nothing -- I heard that this place has pretty special cookies, but it closes at 7 so I couldn't buy any. I thought you would like this little picture of my life.

Blue and Gold
4 Guinness -- I've been drinking so many Jim/Cokes for financial/dietary reasons that I almost forgot that what I really like to drink is Guinness. These made me happy.

This is the website that my browser took me to when I tried to read FoodReporter this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger mdp said...

Sorry, I should make this clear since I eat the same juvenile $2 lunch everyday. I almost never eat breakfast. If my report indicates some instant oatmeal, that means I had a small bowl of instant oatmeal in the morning and managed to make myself 5 minutes later for work. Otherwise you can safely assume that I woke up late, showered, got to work 10 minutes late and was hungry until I ate my little lunch. Then by the end of work I was starving and wanted a big dinner. We had a longer discussion about this before, but basically, I don't like eating breakfast very much and either way I don't have time.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home