Friday, March 31, 2006

2006 March 30

Salt bagel with cream cheese
Large iced coffee with milk and sugar

Sullivan St. Bakery
Pizza patate
Pizza pomodoro
San Pellegrino Chinotto

Leftover Sparky's fries

Broadway-Lafayette subway
Hershey's Whatchamacallit

I had sworn I'd eat real dinner before undertaking this nonsense trip to Chelsea
Black Opal chardonnay spritzer
Cavit Pinot Grigio and Schweppes club soda
Two small anonymous white wines
Anonymous red
Amstel Light
Three little white wines

Lakeside
Guinness

Blue & Gold
Sierra Nevada
Two Blue & Golds

Happy Endings - the bar that tonight should have been named, more appropriately, "Evening's Ending Marked By Excess, Regret Over Having Come At All, And Full Of A Bunch Of Jokers Who Aren't Dancing To The Shitty, Shitty Dance Music Being Pumped Everywhere"
Guinness

Over the course of the evening
Most of a large bag of Honey Dijon Kettle Chips

Chinotto was kinda good, it's not recommended for anyone who does not like Campari. I feel awful today. I had a system of plans for how I would not drink too much. I did not do a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home