Thursday, March 16, 2006

3/16/06 - SC

appears I'm done eating for today. Let's see how I did:

Ham and cheese on an English muffin.
Capresso cappuccino.
Orange juice.

1/2 can, Sunkist soda. If anyone can drink a whole can of orange soda, you have my respect.

Some kind of Central American angelhair pasta from Prado. Fine, kind of boring. I tried a bite of my co-workers curry chicken salad and it was much better
1 mini-carton, Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. This constitutes an astonishing percentage of my daily saturated fat.

1/2 can Barq's root beer
1 Mrs. Fields Semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie

Leftover penne with meat sauce
1 glass Contedino pinot noir.

Some Hershey's kisses.

and so to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger mdp said...

Mrs. Fields makes a good cookie (and brownie)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

The gauntlet has been cast. Honestly, I have faith, Cap., that you could drink a full can of orange soda if required.

For a while, the Associated on C sold "Old-Time" brand off-brand soda, which was nice, since it had sugar cane sweetened grape and orange sodas for a looow price. Whether it was a fact of chemistry or a placebo effect implanted by the label, I found it mad tasty and I was all like oh hell yeah I'm gonna drink up all this damn soda.

The same Morton Williams Associated had its first 99 cents Celeste sale in a long time, but with a limit of three per person. Rather than going every day to get three more Celeste vegs, I have been a sucker and a dupe and a chump and a moron.

7:49 AM  
Blogger SC said...

I should say that it was pre-packaged Mrs. Fields, not fresh at a store.

I generally prefer a Fanta to a Sunkist, but it depends on mood. But remember those PWs when we had mini-cans of beer? And you could finish one quickly before you lost interest? I feel that's ideal for orange soda.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home