Thursday, March 23, 2006

SC - March 22

The week of eating blueberries continues, with blueberries and a toasted English muffin with Skippy creamy peanut butter and orange juice for breakfast. For lunch, I sampled a Mexican spread from El Chollo - mini-taquitos, rice, a beef taco, ample salsa and guacamole. After lunch, I had a Cafe Cubano from Black Dog - good, if you like very sweet coffee, which I do. I chased with maybe 5 Junior Mints.

Dinner was a baked potato, 3 Gorton's beer-battered fish wedges with Premium Select Seafood Sauce (cocktail sauce), and the rest of my Kraft Mac 'n Cheese.

I had 2 glasses of Jameson Irish whiskey over ice. Then, over the course of the night, 4 Jack Daniels Country Cocktails Lynchburg Lemonade flavor, left over from my recent reception. Drinking these is like kissing a pretty but mean girl - always tempting, but you later pay for it dearly in self-loathing, anger, disgust, and the judgmental looks of your peers.

I'm working on reducing my soda consumption. My dentist said the folic acid is devastating on the teeth, I have too much processed sugar, and I want to keep my tolerance for caffeine at a reasonable level so I can deploy it as needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home