Wednesday, March 22, 2006

vitamins



i've decided to see if and how my life is affected when i take a multivitamin every day. my grandma is a huge proponent of vitamins, and has bought me several bottles which usually go to waste. when i moved out here, she sent with me a bottle of vitamins and earnest instructions to take them daily. they are kirkland signature brand daily multivitamins for mature adults ("compare to centrum silver"). soon i will be able to answer the question: how does it feel to get 213% of your daily molybdenum in one pill?

(i'm hoping the effects will be more desirable than the time when against several people's good advice i ate very, very many children's chewable vitamins (delicious!) and then got sick.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I take a multi-vitamin most days that I neglect to list.

1:26 PM  
Blogger SC said...

I take the type of multi-vitamin from Costco pictured. My mother reminds me to do so in every conversation.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

I take One-A-Day multivitamins from CVS. Do you still need to eat food if you eat a multivitamin?

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Zachkay - no.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home