Friday, May 19, 2006

5/18/06

2 bowls of Kashi, milk

Diet Pepsi from a mall in Sherman Oaks
(Next to the place where I got my soda, there was a place that sold Dippin' Dots. I really wrestled with myself on this one. I wanted to taste the future, but I was also in hurry running errands for my boss. I skipped it. I wish I could have written "Dippin' Dots" here.)

2 apple slice samples from Ralph's

Cooking with CB:
Some pieces of asparagus
We made fish en papillote with a garlic butter sauce, chives, fresh thyme, asparagus, and prosciutto. I have been waiting to make fish en papillote (baked in parchment paper) since before I started eating fish again. I am excited to hear how it turned out.

Curried lentils with spinach and carrots
Roasted garlic hummus
Saltines
Finished off my box of Good & Plenty
2 glasses chardonnay

Whole grain tortilla chips
Salsa
3 glasses chardonnay

2 Comments:

Blogger strach said...

CB reports that the fish en papillote was delicious. She said the prosciutto didn't add a ton, but otherwise it was perfect.

2:34 PM  
Blogger SC said...

CB Guest Reporter?

I love Dippin' Dots, and I wish the future wasn't so far away.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home