Thursday, June 22, 2006

2006 June 21

After too, too long, I had Angry Dan, whom loyal readers will recall as our Team Gulp, refilled. And from there I had a few cups of Lemon Lime Gatorade. I also took advantage of the fact that there were for whatever reason many large baggies of corn chips, cheeses, pepperoni, and salami. Indeed, from them, I had several corn chips with cheeses and pepperoni and in one instance later in the day, salami.

For lunch, I had a grilled cheddar cheese sandwich and a Caesar salad from Say Cheese! the restaurant. I also had many oatmeal raisin cookies from a similar provenance as the antipasti (a baggie full of them). We also had a birthday party for Walter and at that I had two modest slices of mocha birthday cake.

To be entirely clear, I continued to eat corn chips throughout the day. I also had two chocolate chip cookies. I love chocolate, but oatmeal raisin cookies are one of my all time super-fave cookies. For reasons all are powerless to explain, I was given access to a large amount of 2004 Mâcon-Lugay "Les Charmes" Chardonnay (France) from which I had three cups (of wine).

My shopping on my way home brought within the irresistible siren pull of Pommes Frites. Let's not pretend that I did not have a small poutine.

After a lovely nap, I visited Dubbin's birthday party where I had a strawberry daiquiri, three Chardonnay spritzers of both 2004 California Bocce and Yellow Tail (Aust.), and a Stella Artois, and one Sparks despite my pledge to never again drink that wicked tooth-burning thing, and a Yuengling.

I then visited the comforts of my home where I enjoyed a JW Dundee Honey Brown, a small cup of Honey Moon, and a lapse in my wise decision to not read things and even more importantly to not
write things on the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home