Saturday, June 03, 2006

Friday, June 2, 2006

Oh, boy.

1:15pm
1 banana
1 cup Vermont Village Organic Strawberry Banana Applesauce
1 big glass extra-pulpy OJ

3:15pm
leftover feijoada (supergross when cold), extra Cholula hot sauce
1 big glass white grape/pear juice

4:30pm
1 mango, diced

6:45pm
halibut wrapped in banana leaf with lemon and thyme
roasted yellow squash and zucchini
1 can Coke
1 tumbler gelato
As much as I would like to take credit for the banana leaf-wrapped halibut, it came prepared (but uncooked) by Lobster Place in Chelsea Market. They have really awesome pre-seasoned fish there for really cheap. A few days ago, they had a fantastic tilapia en papillote which I totally ate.

8:45pm
1 toasted garlic pita with Sabra babaganoush

10:30pm - Heathers
5 Red Stripes
7 Tecates
Should be getting home now!

3:30am - Blue and Gold
5 small mugs B&G lager
The remnants of a leftover B&G pitcher
1 shot, indeterminate
Okay, didn't need to go to Blue and Gold, really, but boy, am I tired! Sleep time, now!

4:30am - Moran's (what? why?)
Another beer, I forget.

5:30am
No food or drink, but we went to get massages at Juvenex and I passed out. I thought I should mention that.

3 Comments:

Blogger strach said...

This was roughly the recipe I used when making tilapia en papillote. Very easy and delicious. At TJ's you can get frozen fillets of tilapia very inexpensively. Are people having trouble tracking down parchment paper? In NYC I would get it at Pathmark, in LA you can get it at Target or Sur La Table.

1:20 PM  
Blogger v.DANGER said...

Gold star on the 5:00am massage. Silver star for falling asleep. How often do you think this happens to the late shift massagers there?

1:57 PM  
Blogger SC said...

Murbles, I think I could marry you.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home